Thursday, December 14, 2006

a new position




I told you I'd be back!!! Do you care? Maybe not, but that's cool. I was just sitting here thinking about rocking this crown. I've rocked it to an interview at a position for a make-up clerk with estee lauder (the most non-loc wearing place a sistah like me could work). Anyway, I was bright and shiny, I had on a black suit, professional to the m************ tee!! Hey, it's my crown. I felt like wearing it to the interview and so I did. I'm not going to blame the hair style on my reason for not getting the position, but I honestly don't want to sell estee lauder and the interviewer probably sensed that.


I still don't think estee lauder is ready for such nappy crowns though. It's cool though. They probably did me a huge favor.


That's all I feel like talking about today. Why? That's all I have to say, that's why? I'll holla soon. Peace.

1 comment: