Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wogger/Runner/Walker

Call it whatever you want. I've been "running" for almost a year now and I actually like it.  My best friend "put me on to the running fever."  I still haven't caught "that runner's high," only because I still run/walk or "wog."  I still love it and I love the feeling of finishing a little three or four mile run.  I still feel like I'm dying when I do a 10k run, although as a beginner I did my first half marathon -- The Brookly Air BnB Half marathon!!  It took me 3:36:10, yeah that's slow as hell, but you know what?  I finished it and I have to t-shirt and medal to prove it.  I "wogged," ran, and still made it.  It was a great feeling to finish that.  Love me some Brooklyn!  Let's see how I do on my next half marathon in October.  Hope I feel that "runner's high" one of these days.  We'll see. 
This is last year at one of the third events I ever entered. NYRR Dash to the Finish 5K 2015.
This was fun!! I do it because I like it!!

No comments: