Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ancestors of the Middle Passage 2012....Coney Island Beach!!
Picture above is from 2010 AOTMP
Mom was with me in spirit this year...Love U Mom

I made it this year.  Glad I didn't miss such a beautiful event.  I love to see black people celebrating black Africaness!! It's definite Roots and Culture.  My Mom's spirit was with me with Yemaya, Ogun, Oshun, all the Orisha people and spirits, RastafarI and the ancestors whose names I can not name, they were all there with me and all the other beautiful black people.  Playing drums, delivering messages of Love, Hope, happiness, freedom, world conciousness, so much information. 













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff previous to and you're
simply too fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which through which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

Feel free to visit my webpage - lemniscate

Anonymous said...

I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Please permit me know so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

My homepage :: "res adjudicata"

CallMeMJay said...

This is a late reply...very late. Thank you very much for taking the time out to read my blog.

CallMeMJay said...

I don't have RSS feed. My email mbashien@gmail.com